Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scroll of Ressurection

I haven't blogged in a long time mostly because I'm such a bad writer and it take a really long time for me to write anything down. It took me hours to write about my strengths and weaknesses on a performance review at work. Maybe all the normal  kids received some special training for writing about themselves when they were younger, but I was obviously left out.

I'm writing this post because I'm stuck in a place in life right now. I'm not in a terrible place compared to some people, but then I could be doing so much more. I'm a lazy person and I want to put in the minimum effort required to do stuff. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do, and I really do hope I accomplish some of it soon.

Buy a condo/house
Make a site
Program a mobile app
Get a better job

I'd like to surround myself with more positive people. Friends who can and will support me towards accomplishing goals. Now where do I find these people...

No comments:

Post a Comment